How good is it? How bad is it?
How good is it? How bad is it?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Im not really wantin to play it too much until the rosters come out, Im definately not gon start my season until then. But I like it, I like almost all football games though. The buttons are a little different, taking a minute to get used to that.
"Why so serious?"
i love it by far the best ncaa football game ever but a few buttons switched around
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
3 thumbs up since I have played it...
at first i didnt like it very much because of the switched controls but thse new controls are better than the last ones
I'll be hopefully playing it in a few hours. Bought it but my lack of sleep time is making the bed look mighty inviting right now...hopefully a quick power nap will charge me up and then we'll see how it is.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You can use the 2005 controller configuration, just gotta switch it over at the pause menu.
I'm lovin the new game, i like the race for the heisman were you pick what position you want to be and then you get offer from 3 schools or u can walk on .
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
i like the new college game but i don't like the fact you can't bring down the passing icons...and scramble
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Does anyone out there know if this game is available for the Gamecube? I've been looking for it on the internet and so far it looks like they've only made it for the PS2 and XBox consoles. I don't know why they would stop making it for the Gamecube since they had it last year. Any info would be appreciated.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
Bookmarks